Home Kit Makers
– To create home kits that our members can use at home when they are not in any services
– Home activities are fun activities that our members (adults with intellectual disabilities) can do at home.
– Create at least 30 sets of home activities (look at pinterest for some inspiration)
– To create dance videos that our members can dance along to at their free time
– Volunteers can also teach them during zoom sessions or physically if they like. An example can be found here (小苹果) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZfQG590ESY
Online Materials Support
– To create online materials that our members can be engaged with during telebefriending sessions or at home
– Help to design simple games that our members can play on their devices! Games can include matching games, trivia, drawing, etc. Examples can be found here: www.tinyurl.com/mtctelebefriending
Digital Book Creator
– To help create or adapt children’s books according to guidelines that will be sent to you after confirmation. This is for the Reading Programme at Bukit Panjang Library on Thursdays.