Disability Case Management Programme (DCMP) is a holistic case management service which also provides specialised interventions to persons with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities with complex or high-support needs.
- Intensive case management by social workers
- Multi-disciplinary and disability-specialised interventions and support
- Family-centric interventions including emotional support, practical coaching and psychoeducation for families and caregivers to develop appropriate care plans and to better address the immediate needs of persons with disabilities
- To bridge persons with disabilities and their families to suitable disability programmes, social services or community resources
- To put in place care transition plans and arrange for the future care of persons with disabilities whose caregiving arrangements are at risk of breaking down
- To build the capability of generalist case workers and other social service professionals who assist persons with disabilities with complex needs by providing consultation, co-case management and sharing of expertise